Certified Pre-Owned VehiclesView all Toyota Certified Used Cars
Know what you are getting
Your Guarantee of Quality
Benefits after you buy
Toyota Certified Used Vehicle Service Advantage
Know what you are getting
The best-new cars make the best-used cars, so getting a high-quality Toyota at a great price is a very smart move and getting a high-quality Certified Used Toyota at a great price is an even smarter move.
Our Toyota Certified Used Vehicle program is proof of our commitment to constant improvement and sets the benchmark for peace of mind for those in the used car market. Not only does the Certified Used Vehicle Program offer a range of benefits it comes with the backing of Australia's most trusted automotive brand, Toyota.
Toyota Certified Used Vehicle Promise - Only the best vehicles are eligible
- It will have a full service history
- It will have undergone an independent CarHistory® background check
- It may include a statutory warranty, depending on your circumstances[P8][C1]
- It will have undergone a comprehensive quality inspection by qualified Toyota Technicians[P10]
- It will offer 1 year of nationwide Toyota Roadside Assist[P9]
- It will have been reconditioned to Toyota's exacting standards by Toyota technicians[P10]
- Flexible finance and insurance options available[P7]
Your Guarantee of Quality Background Check
All Toyota Certified Used Vehicles are accompanied by a Certified Used Car Report ensuring you of everything you need to know about the history of the vehicle you're buying.
We leave nothing to chance - Toyota Certified Used CarHistory®
When you drive away in a Toyota Certified Used Vehicle you can be as sure of its past as you are of its future.
All Toyota Certified Used Vehicles come with a full service history. This helps to ensure the vehicle has been maintained to factory specification. They also have a rigorous CarHistory® check, searching Australia's largest database of consumer and business credit records.
Your CarHistory® check will contain:
- A PPSR Certificate which is a check for financial encumbrances.
- A written off vehicle check.
- A stolen vehicle check.
- A flood and storm damage check.
- An odometer wind back check.
Comprehensive Quality Check[P10]
Toyota's trained mechanics conduct an exhaustive quality Inspection check for each vehicle to determine if it's eligible for resale in accordance with the Toyota Certified Used Vehicle Promise.
At Toyota, only the highest quality vehicles achieve certification. Each Toyota certified used vehicle must meet or exceed an intensive comprehensive quality check [P10] , which includes mechanical, detailing, and appearance standards. Our goal is to ensure that all Toyota Certified Used Cars possess new car qualities that should be expected from a Toyota Certified Used Car. Our Toyota-trained mechanics complete any necessary repairs and reconditioning before we call the vehicle certified
Every Certified Used Toyota has an independent CarHistory® Vehicle Background Check completed to ensure its worthy of the certification process. The team at CarHistory® also checks for money owing, written off, stolen, storm or flood damage and tampering of the odometer. That means you can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with owning a Toyota Certified Used Vehicle.
- Engine oil level
- Auto transmission level
- Coolant level and hoses
- Brake and clutch fluid levels
- Battery level and cables/connections/holding bracket
- Evidence of leaks
- Other hoses
- Power steering fluid level
- Engine and ECT (Electronically Controlled Transmission
- ABS (Anti-lock Brake System)
- CCS (Cruise Control System)
- SRS (Supplemental Restraint System) Air Bag
- No damage or leaks
- Manual Transmission oil level
- Transfer oil level
- Differential oil level (Front)
- Differential oil level (Rear)
- Suspension and steering system
- Driveshaft Joints and linkages
- Other damage & leaks
- Tyre Pressure check
- Towing attachment
- Brake system
- Wheel bearings
- Exhaust system
- Front Diff Locks
- Use the Intelligent Tester
- Hybrid Vehicle Immobilizer System
- Multi-Information Display
- Inverter Coolant Level
- EMPS (Electric Motor Assisted Power Steering)
- HV ECU (Hybrid Vehicle Electronic Control Unit)
- HV (Hybrid Vehicle) Battery
- Perform "Onboard Equalizing Charge" of HV
- Fully charge 12-Volt Auxiliary Battery
- Master – 2, operation normal
- Master/Remote – 2, operation normal
- Spare – 1, operation normal
- DVD Headsets and Remote
- Spare Wheel Cover – 1, operation normal
- Owners Manual
- All available and in good condition
- R = Roadworthiness Item
- Remote – (if applicable) 2, operation normal
- Carry out outstanding service – < 3000km /2 months
- Radio – Security codes available
- Carry out outstanding campaigns – if applicable
- Sat Nav Disc
- Sat Nav Manual
- Sound/Video System Manual
- Warranty and Service Book
Exterior Appearance and Condition
- Minor damage repaired by polishing, paint less dent removal, glass repair – must not be detrimental to display
- Front left tyre R
- Parts/badges missing/damaged
- Rear right tyre R
- Hub caps
- Windscreen, glass and lights R
- Front right tyre R
- Major body work R
- Wheel Rims R
- Accessories (Genuine or Non Genuine)
- Rear left tyre R
- Cargo/Tray area
- Interior Appearance and Condition
- Minor stains removed by detailing – must not be detrimental to display
- Roof Lining
- Boot Lining
- Door Trims
- Seat Trim/upholstery
- Spare tyre R
- Jack and tools
- Steering Wheel
Road Test & Vehicle Interior
- Vehicle and controls operate normally
- Starting and engine idle
- Engine performance
- Abnormal noises
- Clutch/transmission and differential
- Steering and suspension
- Braking system and hand brake R
- Exhaust noise/smoke
- Interior & Dashboard Lights
- Windscreen wipers/blades R
- Seat Belts/Seat operation R
- CD/MP3 Player
- DVD Player
- Sat Nav operation
- Air Conditioning
- Reversing Lights R
- Parking Lights
- Head Lights R
- Indicators R
- Tail Lights R
- Check Transaxle "Park" Mechanism
- Fog Lights
- Reversing Lights
- Screen washer level
Vehicles > than 12 months
- Clean or replace Air Refiner Filter (A/C or evaporator filter)
Final Finish Vehicle to Display Standard
- Number Plates R straight and Dealer frames fitted
- Wheel bearings R
- Toyota Certified and Dealer window decals fitted
- Final inspection – CERTIFICATION
Benefits after you buy
Statutory Warranty is just one of the many benefits associated with buying a Certified Used Vehicle. Toyota strives to assist all Certified Used Car buyers in as many ways as possible.
As proof of how much faith we put in your Certified Used Toyota this is what we include in our Statutory Warranty [P8]. All States and Territories legislate a 3-month/5,000 kilometre statutory warranty for some specified used vehicles (excluding Tasmania, where 3 months/3,000 kilometre warranty applies). This warranty starts from the day of delivery of the vehicle and will cover most items on a car relating to safety, reliability and roadworthiness. This is on top of whatever warranty may be remaining on your vehicle. Statutory warranty helps protect you against mechanical failures and breakdowns, now that's peace of mind and that's our promise to you.
- VIC - Car must be under 10 years / 160,000 kms - 3 month / 5,000km statutory warranty.[C1]
- QLD - Car must be under 10 years / 160,000 kms - 3 month / 5,000 km statutory warranty.[C1]
- NSW - Car must be under 10 years / 160,000 kms - 3 month / 5,000 km statutory warranty.[C1]
- WA - Car must be over $4000 / under 10 years / 150, 000 kms - 3 month / 5,000 km statutory warranty.[C1]
- TAS - Car must be under 7 years / 120, 000 kms - 3 month / 3,000 km statutory warranty.[C1]
- SA - Car must be over $6,000 and under 200,000 kms - 3 month / 5,000 km statutory warranty.[C1]
- ACT - Car must be under 10 years / 160, 000 kms - 3 month / 5, 000 km statutory warranty.[C1]
- NT - Car must be under 10 years / 160,000 km - 3 months / 5,000 km statutory warranty.[C1]
Toyota Roadside Assist
Toyota Roadside Assist is available around the clock and is just a phone call away for Toyota Certified Used Cars. We take pride in the reliability and professionalism of Toyota Roadside Assist Services.
We are proud to provide our Certified Used Vehicle owners with 1 year of Toyota Roadside Assist [P9] which offers protection virtually anywhere, with a national network of Roadside Assistance providers.
No matter how reliable your Certified Toyota is things can still go wrong from time to time. There's always the possibility of getting a flat tyre, your battery running flat or locking your keys in the car. This is why we've included one year's worth of Toyota Roadside Assist for all Certified Used Vehicle owners. Roadside Assist is available 24/7 365 days a year and all it takes is a phone call and as you'd expect of Australia's favourite car company, it's one of the most professional, reliable and advanced assistance networks available. Your Toyota Roadside Assist works like this:
- Coverage begins from the date of Toyota Certified Used Vehicle delivery.
- It covers most services including towing, emergency jump starts, tyre changing and help with lost or lockin-in keys.
- Unlimited call outs.
- It's a 24 hours a day, 7 days a week service.
Whether you want to purchase a Toyota Certified Used Car for yourself, or your business, you can get behind the wheel with finance from Toyota Finance[P7]. There is a range of flexible finance options to suit almost every need and circumstance and you can arrange your car finance conveniently at your local Toyota Dealer.
At Toyota we've gone out of our way to make sure that buying a top quality, Toyota Certified Used Car is both an achievable and rewarding process. As a result finance options are available for Toyota Certified Used Cars to assist of our customers.
Toyota Certified Used Vehicle Service Advantage
If you buy a Certified Used Toyota with remaining scheduled logbook services, you may also have access to Capped Price servicing.[T1]. This means you'll pay the same low Toyota capped price service from one logbook service to the next. It provides eligible Toyota Service Advantage Used Car owners peace of mind from unexpected service costs and is just one of the benefits of purchasing an Eligible Toyota Service Advantage Used Car.
Your Toyota Service Advantage works like this:
- You will pay no more from one logbook service to the next for a minimum of the first three years or 60,000km [B20], whichever comes first.
- It covers the remaining eligible scheduled logbook services including all items covered in your service schedule such as labour, fluids, and Toyota Genuine Parts with a 12-month warranty[T15].
- It ensures that only Toyota-trained mechanics work on your car using specialist Toyota diagnostic equipment.